Sixth Form (Year 12 and 13) students no longer wear a school uniform, but we do ask that they respect our smart casual dress code, in order to ensure that the focus remains on learning. If students are dressed inappropriately, they will not be permitted entry to class.
The following items are NOT permitted:
- Track suits
- Shorts shorts or mini skirts
- Beach wear (very informal or revealing)
- Tops with apaghetti straps or low necklines, or that reveal the back or midriff
- Caps or hats (inside the school)
- Clothes with offensive, inappropriate or aggressive messages or images
- Torn or ripped clothes
- Facial piercings or visible body piercings
- Bright-coloured hair dyes or chaved heads
- Visible underwear
Pupils can purchase any necessary sport equipment or stationery items in the school shop.